Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school and my new favortie hobby

So today is my first day back at school. So far so good i guess....I have three classes Political science, psychology, and physics.....So far i like my schedule but i don't really know how i feel about having and hour and fifteen min between each one of my classes i suppose that it makes for great study time.....Another good way to pass the time is to people watch! Right now i'm looking at a kid in half a tuxedo with hair down to his back and riding a long board now i want to be just like him when i grow up i have decided..another funny thing is to see people who dont normally wake up as early as this on a regular basis and to see them falling asleep around me left and right at the union so those are my observations for now there will be more to come!

No comments: