Sunday, June 22, 2008

Modern technology and my ipod!!

So a few of you know that my ipod had gotten stolen from my car at iggy's one night. Needless to say that when this happedned i was extremly upset not only was my 80 gig ipod gone but i was not smart enought to back all the music that was on it up so hence all 79.3 gigs of music disappered with it as well. So i was pissed off for a couple days and then i remembered that i heard that you could track where it gets syncd up with Itunes with your serial number. Well i had my serial number cause i had a program on my macbookpro that saved all of my devices serial numbers on it. So i did a lot of digging on google and around on the internet and finally found a place that tracks where this info gets synced just so happens that it gives you the ip address cause when you go to itunes it automatically connects to the itunes store hence using the internet. I was lucky enough that he was using his home phone number when he synced up through his ip. So i gave him a call and said i want my ipod back. Of course he denied ever taking it i repeated i want my ipod or i'll call the cops and show up at your address before they get there with a 300lb samoa. So he met me at smiths and returned my ipod. The guy was driving a nice car. 2005 Honda Accord and looked very put together plus he was around the age of 40! So i asked him "You still haven't gotten your life together after all this time? i feel so bad for your mother." and just walked away.

So now that i have my ipod back i have a new goal. I'm putting it on the shuffle songs feature and am going to listen to the 80 gigs of music without changing the song once so far i'm on song number 179 and it is ironically the BOM Alma Chapter 3 ha ha I might have to remove some things on there.

1 comment:

Randall said...

wow thats a hard goal but I shall do it as well.